BB14HS is a stackable battery solution for the 28V B-Mount system whose ideal use is to provide a hot-swap interface for uninterrupted camera operation.
The battery hosts a B-Mount plate on its top so that another battery can be fitted. Once installed, the external battery is automatically used as the priority source but when removed the power is maintained by the hot-swap interface.
The construction is robust to carry bigger batteries such as the BB290 and the BB435.
With a capacity within the IATA limitations, it can be transported in the carry-on luggage, max 2pcs per passenger.
- Nominal Voltage: 28.8V (voltage range: 21.0V ~ 33.6V)
- Nominal capacity: 5Ah - 145Wh
- Max current draw: 20A
- Solid and robust shockproof and rainproof construction IP54 certified
- Two 5x RGB LED array located in the corner of the housing to guarantee maximum visibility at 270 degrees around the battery, even if the battery is installed upside down on a stabilizer or other devices.
- The LEDs are activated by touch-sensitive switches that allow for several unique functions such as setting the LEDs to always on for an immediate and remote glance at the battery charge status during use, or varying the intensity of the LEDs according to the needs of the shooting environment.
- The battery is further enhanced with more power options:
- 2x 16V D-Tap for a combined max output of 80W
- 1x USBC-PD 5V~20V up to 65W useful to power an array of devices
- The USB-C output is also equipped for the useful and unique personal SMARTMon function that provides each user with the ability to interface with their battery via a simple USB-C data cable to monitor and control its functions in direct connection with our customer service
- The new GRANITE SMART wireless connectivity boosts the usage in the field: compatible with most smartphone and tablets, connects immediately out of the box and helps to control all the batteries in real time during use without lengthy pairing operations
- The new B-mount range is ready for use with the optional BSAFE, a market first metal bracket that secures the battery to the safety cable system when used on overhead equipment.
- Size: 155mm x 105mm x 62mm (6.1" x 4.14" x 2.4")
- Weight: 0.9 Kgs (1.98lbs)