- Battery Interface: V-Lock adapter to host any battery pack
- Installable as a gateway on any V-Lock enabled device to perform real time testing while powering
- Auxiliary power connector through standard banana plugs to connect other loads or other batteries
- Computerized Battery Analyzer (CBA unit):
- software controlled operation for 14.4V and 7.2V batteries
- max continuos: 10A load (~150W)
- self-cooled with integrated fan
- A 30cm Mixed Power-Signal cable connects the 2 units
BSMON v3.0 with CBA unit, the Computerized Battery Analyzer, is the new device to analyze any video battery.
V-Lock batteries can be installed on the V-Lock adapter while other batteries can be easily connected trough cables with the banana plugs. The system can also test and display charts for 7.2V bvatteries.
The CBA Unit is capable to generate a continuos load up to 10A (~150W) and is controlled by software, showing tjhe discharge performance in real time.
The renewed software interface, gives the freedom to control the load and watch the battery performance in real time even through a detailed and precise chart. On testing BLUESHAPE 14.4V batteries, the full battery paramenters are correclty monitored, while on testing other batteries just the voltage and current are reported.
Battery fleet performances data are stored upon request and can be exported and shared through remote cloud services.
The convenient import features allows user to customize battery parameters upon request.
Online help available here.
- Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, both 32 and 64 bit
- 30MB HD disk space
- USB 1.0 port or greater
In the box:
1x BSMON battery interface
1x CBA Unit
1x Mixed Power-Signal cable
1x USB cable
1x Mini CD