Set battery password
By default the battery is not protected by password.
To benefit of the Lock/Unlock protection it is mandatory to set a personal password in the battery.
The battery receive the same password set as default password in the App settings: set this password before attempting to protect any battery of your fleet.
How to proceed:
- Set the App default password first
- Click on the battery settings icon
at the bottom of the Battery Standard screen or the Advanced screen
- A screen is displayed with a list of buttons
- Tap on 1 to send the App password to the battery.
- The battery replies with a message
The password status can be seen in the Advanced screen as shown below ( 1 ).
If the battery is already password protected, the user is asked to enter the OLD password before sending a NEW one:
If the password is lost, it is possible to reset the battery password by entering a special security code: please contact your vendor or our support service in case of needs.