The battery has an automatic and pre-programmed timer, that shut-off the Wi-Fi transmission in case of prolonged inactivity to conserve battery power.
This Shutdown timer is set by default at 8 hours.
When no devices are connected to the battery and no Apps are browsing and checking the battery for such amount of time, the Wi-Fi transmission is turned off and the battery become unreachable until it is switched back on.
The default timer can be changed as needed following these steps:
- Click on the battery settings icon
at the bottom of the Battery Standard screen or the Advanced screen
- A screen is displayed with a list of buttons
- Tap on 1 to modify the Shutdown Timer
- Slide the scrolling-wheels to set the desired amount of hours and minutes, and tap on OK when done
- The timer is changed accordingly. The result can be seen in the battery Advanced screen below (